Beebeejump International Limited is a leading solar power company in Nigeria. It is headquartered at 75b, Ogunnusi Isheri Road, Ojodu Berger, Lagos, with a sales and after-sales team of more than 200 in its headquarter alone. Beebeejump prides itself as a leading solar power company in Nigeria, a high-tech enterprise specializing in solar energy technology research, product development, production and sales. It is a solar product manufacturer and intelligent technology leader in the solar industry, and it is an Expert in distributed off-grid photo-voltaic system solutions.
We have not only the world’s top solar battery digital control, light power generation, and other areas of technical experts for research and development, but also the industry’s experienced product team with more user-friendly products and services. We provide a range of solar power products such as DC power solutions, AC / DC power solutions, and home power solutions. Solar power products can be used in homes, farms, and corporate businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Business Development Manager
Location: Ojodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently seeking a qualified Business Development Manager to extend our business reach through expert cultivation of new, untapped business opportunities and relationships.
- The ideal candidate will be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use initiative, and help build our company’s brand and increase sales of our high capacity products.
- Highly skilled at sales and business operations, this person will join and inspire a team of like-minded go-getters to achieve our company vision.
Objectives of this Role
- Manage both our existing sales pipeline and the development of new business opportunities
- Take a lead role in developing new-business proposals and presentations that create and nurture opportunities and partnerships
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a sales pipeline for short/medium/long term in accordance with targets
- Develop strategies and positions by analyzing new-venture integration
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks to achieve strategic goals
- Motivate the team, track performance, and report metrics
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers, and meet regularly with managers and stakeholders to discuss strategy
- Manage proposal response process
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select deals in line with strategies, and facilitate pitch logistics
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company
- Support deal structure and pricing with business-value analysis, and negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals
- Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations
- Provide sales report to the National Business Development Manager
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with relevant years of experience.
- Successful track record in B2B, B2G sales and negotiation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in sales techniques
- Proficiency in data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting
- Proven ability to plan and manage resources
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with virtual tools, microsoft suite
- Ability to deliver presentations effectively
Deadline: 31st December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.