Primera Microfinance Bank Limited, your partner for growth, is a fully licensed technology-driven finance platform that offers financial solutions to businesses and individuals. Anchored by a strong balance sheet and an experienced, hands-on management team, we enhance financial inclusion by offering suite of financial services to meet the needs of clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Officer – Private Banking
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Client Management
Reportsto: Head, Personal Banking
General Roles & Business Goal
- Identify business opportunities, maintain existing relationships and position Primera MFBank’s Payroll Lending Private, to be the leading choice in the market.
- To contribute significantly to the bottom line of the bank through excellent service delivery.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline channel for efficiently meeting sales target.
- Create quality risk assets.
- Proactively identify the needs of potential customers and offer appropriate financial services and products.
- Leverage digital platforms to grow private banking target
- Conduct research and analyse data to identify and define target audience.
- Research and Analyze market trends, competitor offerings, demographics and other information that affect marketing strategies.
- Create quality risk assets.
- Meet targets in asset creation.
- Drive CASA growth.
- Deliver quality customer service in response to customer enquiries.
- Build and maintain good relationship with clients.
- Prepare weekly and monthly report on marketing activities.
- Prepare monthly performance review report.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Team Lead or Head, Personal Banking.
Key Performance Indicators
- Customer acquisition, retention and cross-sell.
- Grow business volumes and revenue.
- Grow lead conversion rate.
- Maintain NPL at 3%.
- A good First Degree in Banking & Finance, Marketing, Economics, Statistics, Sociology or any related field.
- A minimum of 3 years field experience in private banking with excellent performance track records.
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and Institute of Direct & Digital Marketing or any other related qualifications are an added advantage.
- Target driven and results oriented
- Analytical risk management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent relationship and people management skills
- Excellent efficiency for handling client related issues and providing solutions where required
- Computer Proficiency
- Good knowledge of digital and online marketing methods
- Understand data analytics
- Multitasking in order to successfully handle multiple accounts
- Must be tech-savvy
- Demonstrates exceptional strategic thinking and planning abilities
- Self-starter with mature analytical skills and ability to work under pressure
- Innovative and forward thinking, with a track record of executing new ideas.
Deadline: 7th February, 2023.