M-KOPA is a fast-growing FinTech company offering millions of underbanked customers across Africa access to life-enhancing products and services. From our roots as the pioneer in pay-as-you-go “PayGo’” solar energy for off grid homes, we have grown into one of the most advanced connected asset financing platforms in the world, empowering a broad range of customers to achieve progress in their lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Job type: Full time
Department: Commercial – Sales
About the Job
- We are looking to hire a Sales Executive to manage all sales activities within Surulere.
- The job holder will be responsible for managing low-level reporting for the sales team, supporting and managing administrative formalities, organizing meetings and logistics, making calls, managing DSR churn/retention and keeping the non-selling DSRs updated about promos and changes.
- Monitor and deliver set sales targets within the designated territory.
- Achieve and surpass sales targets of M-KOPA products by developing local networks.
- Uphold the brand values of M-KOPA, including ensuring the M-KOPA retail point standard and guidelines are adhered to.
- Recruit, train, coach, mentor & supervise a field-based team of Direct Sales Representatives (DSR) to meet the set targets in line with M-KOPA business goals.
- Keenly monitor and evaluate the performance of DSRs to meet sales targets and performance standards.
- Manage DSR targets and resolve audit recommendations in line with M-KOPA audit resolution guidelines.
- Design sales and marketing strategy for the team to ensure Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly sales target are reached.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of marketing campaigns
- Prepare and submit weekly activity plans and reports to Regional Sales Manager
- A First Degree Higher or a Higher National Diploma Holder
- 2+ years of Sales experience in Microfinance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Mobile-Money, FMCG, or other products/services in Nigeria.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Ability to motivate and lead a team
- Planning, Organization, and Conflict-resolution skills
- Excellent Presentation, Communication, Coaching, and People Skills
- Great at leading a wide array of people to perform
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Should have a process-oriented mindset
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- M-KOPA is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to assembling a diverse, broadly trained staff. Women, minorities, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
- M-KOPA does not collect/charge any money as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement. This means that we never ask for ‘recruitment fees’, ‘processing fees’, ‘interview fees’ or any other kind of money in exchange for offer letters or interviews at any time during the hiring process.