Riverside Schools opened its doors in September 2009 with six pupils in the ElementarySchool. The College which commenced in 2017 coincidentally started with six students too. Today, the schools have grown to become household names and the first point of call for discerning parents in search of a rich academic experience for their children. The elementary school enrols children aged 3 months to 10 years (Crèche through Grade 6). Whilst the entry age for the college is 10 or 11 years. Both schools currently have a population of over three hundred pupils and students.
Our Schools are accredited by the Association of Private Educators in Nigeria (APEN) and the Ogun State Ministry of Education. We have also initiated the processes of accreditation by Association of International Schools in Africa (AISA) and Council of British International Schools (COBIS). We aim to be a great place to learn, work and grow and a leader of technological impact in education. Our top-notch facilities, rich curriculum and experienced and passionate instructors are our greatest assets!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: School Administrator
Location: Isheri, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The School Administrator is responsible for administering the schools’ strategy, fine tuning and implementing its policies, and driving operational results at Riverside Schools.
- In this executive leadership and management role, the School Administrator will work with the Director of Studies, HR Manager and Finance Manager to align stakeholders with the organization’s vision, strengthen the organization’s culture and optimize its performance.
- The Principal and Head Teachers will report directly to him/her, to ensure the schools run effectively.
He / she is expected to:
- Lead the team to build a world class, tech savvy school by creating a strong, award winning, tech position for the institution.
- Build a relationship with the board to understand expectations and growth plans
- Monitor and ensure financial prudence
- Build a strong and positive culture system.
- Understand the business’ performance and establish operational excellence
- Ensure the achievement of the organization’s strategic priorities.
- Update SOPs, manage and improve internal and external processes.
- Increase organization’s revenues, profitability and market share.
- Monitor financial prudence, budgeting and logistics management.
- Strategic planning for business expansion and human capital development.
- Develop strategic partnerships and networks with tech giants, communities, and professional business relationships that can enhance the actualization of the school’s vision.
- Standardize the quality of output from teaching and non-teaching staff; and ensure compliance with regulatory bodies.
- Lead practices to ensure high academic standards.
- Grow leadership within the organization.
- Track and measure compliance.
- Data and intelligence gathering from customers, staff and the environment for strategic decision making.
- Handle daily business operations and reporting systems.
- Drive the daily implementation of the organizational strategy.
- Ensure the smooth running of all departments.
- Ensure the environment adheres to safety standards and remains in optimal condition.
- Keep the CEO abreast of all business activities and developments with timely reports on the operational condition of the organization.
- Marketing and PR function inter-phasing with customers and stakeholders.
- A Master’s Degree in Social Sciences, Education or related fields.
- A track record of leadership and experience in operations and performance management
- 10 years of which 3 must have been in a management role
- Proven skills in business strategy, growing organizations and performance improvement
- Problem solving, critical thinking and conflict management skills
- Strong track record in business administration and operations
- Strong business focus and organizational ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Intelligence gathering and data mining
- Strong industry network reflected in association memberships.
- Experience in Education management
- Strong People skills
- Ability to network and sell
- Team building
- Evidence of self-development culture (Certifications)
- Team player
- Self –starter
- Business, Management and Leadership certifications are added advantages.
Deadline: 3rd December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.