Mudiame University is a privately-owned University in Irrua, Edo State, Nigeria. The institution has been officially accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria, and is on a mission to contribute to the sustainable welfare of society with expertise in science, technology and business, and through teaching, research and community service.
The University has a vision to be a world-leading institution for technological innovation that addresses the challenges of agriculture and food safety, energy, health, manufacturing, oil and gas, security and transportation on a regional and global scale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Senior Assistant Registrar
Location: Irrua, Edo
- Directs the daily operations of the University Registry.
- Develops and recommends university policies and procedures; may serve on university planning and policy-making committees.
- Responsible for collecting, recording, maintaining, and reporting of student records e.g., grades, registration data, transcripts, and other associated audits while ensuring efficient and effective workflow.
- Provide leadership and develop appropriate recommendations for the implementation of related technology application in support of enhanced services offered through Registration and Records.
- Applicants must have a good honours B.A / B.Ed / B.Sc. / B.Tech Degree in related disciplines from a recognized University with a minimum of Second Lower Division.
- Possession of a Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources with experience in a tertiary Institution will be an advantage. Applicants must possess minimum of Eight (8) years relevant post qualification work experience.
- Candidates must be computer literate with membership of registered professional bodies and competent in the use of ICT for management services.
- Applicants must have occupied the position of at least Assistant Registrar or its equivalent in a University for at least three years.
- The candidate must be a person of proven integrity, possess high moral character, an excellent manager of human resources, and a team player.
- He/ She must be a person with proven leadership qualities and great inter-personal skills.
- The job demands a person who can instill confidence in others as well as command loyalty and respect of people.
- The person must understand the complexity of a University system and be capable of harnessing the potentials of subordinates to attain the overall goals of the University.
- The right candidate must have the ability to develop linkages with the external communities to support the emerging needs of the University command respect and engender cooperation and loyalty of staff and students at the University. S/he must have good physical and mental health.
- The Registrar must not be older than 55 years at the date of assumption of duty.
- Strong analytical skills.
Benefits & Perks
What’s great in the job?
- Globally Competitive remuneration package designed to attract top talents committed to achieving its vision.
- Support for continuous academic and career development
- Decent and secured Accommodation arrangement for its employees
- State of Art Facilities and teaching Aids
- Technology-driven environment
- Collaborations with foreign and local institutions
- Research and Development Grants
- Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the University.
- Periodic trainings to enhance user experience in technology
- Recreational facilities are available.
Deadline: 9th October, 2022 (11:54AM)