FirstExcelsia Professional Services Limited – Our client, a full-service Law firm, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Associate, General Corporate Commercial
Employment Type: Full-time
- Supervising members of the team and taking responsibility for team growth and development
- Conducting effective legal research and Preparation of Legal advisory with minimal Supervision
- Providing company secretarial services to assigned clients and providing effective support to team leads
- Interfacing with regulators and stakeholder engagements on behalf of clients
- Assigning client portfolio management with minimal supervision
- Advising and dealing with compliance matters
- Coordinating the preparation and issuance of debit notes
- Managing and supervising other associates within the team
- Preparing proposals and capability statements
- Supporting business strategy and innovations
- Good knowledge of practices and applications in Merger and Acquisition, Capital Markets Dispute resolution, and all aspects of Corporate Law.
- Candidates should possess an LLB, BL, (LLM would be an added advantage)
- Minimum of 9 years of commercial/corporate post-call experience either in-house or in a law firm
- Commercial awareness
- Good analytical/problem-solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Business development skills
- Litigation experience will be an advantage.
- The ideal candidates must have extensive experience in Real Estate & Construction, Employment & Labour Relations, Commercial Contracts and Contract Administration, Legal Advisory and Tax Advisory
Deadline: 2nd November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.