Sterling Oil Exploration and Energy Production Company Limited (SEEPCO) is an indigenous company that ventured into Exploration and Production (E&P) business in the year 2005. SEEPCO participated in the 2005 bid round held by Department of Petroleum Resoucres (DPR) and was successful with license OML 143 (formerly OPL 280).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Linear Planning / Programme Engineer – Refinery Operations
- The Senior Linear Planning Analyst will be responsible for utilizing the Linear Programme model in making near-term commercial decisions around therefineryso as to maximize refinery profitability.
- To develop configuration for a grassroot Oil to Chemicals refinery complex using LP model like Aspen PIMS etc.
- To carry out projects analysis
- Communicating results to stakeholders
- Maintenance and updating of the LP model.
- Analysis of relative feed/product prices and deltas for using in Project Economics evaluation
- To work closely with process licensors, utilities team and other downstream unit teams for complete and seamless consistency of the LP results.
- To build the process unit submodels based on the licensors’ data and provide the completeness of the LP model
- To carry out the fuel & feedstock hierarchy and process economics
- To conduct the LP runs based on the market data, guiding product specifications, emission norms
- To analyse the results and produce the result with recommendations
- To carry out sensitivity analyses.
- To support the techno-economic analysis and conclusions
- LP model troubleshooting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering
- 20+ Years of extensive experience in LP model run and analysis for a refinery or petrochemicals complex in project implementation phase and operation phase.
- Ability to steer the rolling plans generation of an operational complex
- Technical report writing.
- Analytical skills, planning and organizing skills
- Leadership qualities and guide the team members.
- Good command over process technology trends
- Ability to synergize between market driven forces and technological features of various cutting-edge technologies in downstream hydrocarbon industries.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email