Solina Centre for International Development and Research (SCIDaR) is a Nigeria-based non-profit organization dedicated to the research and development of evidence-based approaches to accelerate positive health & socio-economic reforms and implement high-impact health interventions in Africa.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Internship Programme
Employment Type: Internship
- The SCIDaR’s Graduate Internship Programme is designed to bring highly qualified and motivated students with diverse backgrounds into the firm to work on projects/units.
- It is aimed at allowing successful candidates to improve their analytical and technical skills in a health space environment.
How to Join Us
To be considered for an internship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a recent Graduate (Bachelor / Master / Ph.D.) from an accredited university.
- Be a Graduate of Engineering, Science and Technology, Economics, Administration and other Social Science and Health-related courses.
- Have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent education records (i.e., First Class Honors).
- Possesses strong analytical, quantitative, and communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Fluent in the English language; proficient in other working languages (French, Spanish, Swahili, Arabic) is an added advantage
- Experience working for consulting firms is an added advantage.
- Recently deployed for NYSC/Awaiting NYSC deployment
- Currently residing or deployed to FCT or SCIDaR operating states.
- Team up with exceptional professionals on programs relating to public health and have a significant impact on strengthening health systems/programs across Nigeria.
- Work on a capstone project and opportunity to implement across teams and projects.
- Enhance problem-solving skills and technical knowledge to become a well-rounded consultant in the health space
- High-performing interns are offered a full-time position to start their career in the programs/operations unit at SCIDaR.
- Interns will be paid a monthly stipend.