SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic.Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Spare Part Officer
Locations: Imo & Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for processing LTR / Interbranch / part requisition / local purchase request into ORION / GSPN.
- Responsible for closing of jobs into ORION / GSPN.
- Responsible for parts allocation to technicians and consumption posting into ORION.
- Responsible for 100% stock accuracy at SVC.
- Responsible for monthly / quarterly stock counting and labelling at the SVC.
- Responsible for weekly return of defective used parts to Central Warehouse / SEWA.
- Responsible for maintaining part pending job cards.
- Responsible for monthly audit of tool kit of technicians.
- Responsible for sharing part failure report/gas consumption report to Supervisor / NSM for approval.
- Reconciliation of fresh & defective spare parts with technician on weekly basis.
- Preparing monthly used part report and sharing with Supervisor / NSM.
- Coordination with other branches for parts if required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office applications – MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Good knowledge of spare parts & movements of spare parts
- Good knowledge of inventory management
- Experience with closing jobs on the system using FIFO principle/methodology and aging.
- Good knowledge of bin card management for spare part storage.
- Good knowledge of the Spare part Audit and reconciliation process.
- Knowledge of the GRN & Local purchase process
- Knowledge of the Online Part ordering process.
Deadline: 30th November, 2022.