Beebeejump International Limited is a leading solar power company in Nigeria. It is headquartered at 75b, Ogunnusi Isheri Road, Ojodu Berger, Lagos, with a sales and after-sales team of more than 200 in its headquarter alone. Beebeejump prides itself as a leading solar power company in Nigeria, a high-tech enterprise specializing in solar energy technology research, product development, production and sales. It is a solar product manufacturer and intelligent technology leader in the solar industry, and it is an Expert in distributed off-grid photo-voltaic system solutions.
We have not only the world’s top solar battery digital control, light power generation, and other areas of technical experts for research and development, but also the industry’s experienced product team with more user-friendly products and services. We provide a range of solar power products such as DC power solutions, AC / DC power solutions, and home power solutions. Solar power products can be used in homes, farms, and corporate businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: State Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a passionate, self-motivated State Sales manager to supervise states within the North-West region to ensure that sales strategies are being instituted and that sales goals are being met.
- The Regional Sales Manager’s responsibilities include evaluating the work done by managers, training sales teams, and meetingsales targets.
- To become a successful State manager, you should be motivated and driven toward meeting sales goals. A high-performing State manager should possess the ability to suggest innovative ways to reach sales targets.
- Promoting the company’s products
- Acting as the main point of contact with agents and distributors within the state.
- Implementing sales goals and communicating them to sales managers and sales executives.
- Preparing sales reports and submitting them to Regional Manager
- Promptly responding to customer requests
- Maximizing the growth potential of the business within the state
- Ensuring that sales executive complies with industry regulations.
- Collecting customer feedback as well as market research.
- Create new Business to Government partnerships
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Sales, or related field
- Minimum of 4 years experience in sales management.
- Must reside in Kanoor Willing to relocate
- Proven work experience in the power/energy industry
- Excellent communication and Managerial skills.
- The ability to work under stress and resolve conflict.
- Sound organizational skills.
- The ability to motivate staff and lead a team
- Have solid knowledge of the sales terrain in North-West Region.
N100,000 – N150,000 / Month.
Deadline: 31st December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.