Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategy Analyst / Officer
Job type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Consulting/Business Strategy & Planning
- To ensure that the bank’s strategy aligns with the set goals and objectives.
- Monitoring the performance of the bank against its set strategic objectives and direction, peer review, competitor analysis and Macroeconomic review
- Harmonizing the various profit/cost centers and keeping them in alignment with the overall strategy of the bank.
- Develop and present oral and written reports, presentations, and informal feedback to line management and supervisors on relevant issues.
- Advise line managers on performance, evaluation process and the need to link performance mgt skiII to aid improvement throughout the organization.
- Provides internal advice and support to all levels of the organization on the quality of economic analysis, methodologies, and frameworks on Key issues.
- Conducts analyses of policy proposals with macroeconomic implications.
- Monitors and interprets current economic developments and domestic fiscal and monetary policy.
- Analyzes economic conditions and policy initiatives of major trading partners.
- Makes projections of the economic outlook; and analyses major economic policy developments.
- Ensures best practice in economic development research methods and technologies to develop all products and services.
- Conduct economic analysis relevant to operational and policy issues in the organization
- First Degree from any reputable University.
- 3-5 years cognate experience as a Strategy Officer/Analyst (preferably in the Banking
- Knowledge of the bank’s products.
- A sharp eye for detail excellent attention to details
- Exhibit high level of initiative
- Strong people skills
- Data processing/collation skills.
- Manages work effectively.
- Data Analytics and Intelligence skills
- Presentation /communication skills.
- Strategic thinker.
Deadline: 30th November, 2022.