We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with Head Office in Abuja and field offices in several locations across Nigeria. We are in the business of saving lives, making life more meaningful and productive for all Nigerians and especially for people living with; and affected by HIV. It is an organization built on strong core values, we believe strongly in commitment, innovation, inspiring leadership, and partnerships.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Associate
Job Code: SCM 004
Grant Duration: Subject to availability of funds and exceptional grant performance
Do You Have What it Takes to Join Us?
- We are in search of innovative, creative, and self-motivated talents with outstanding skills and proven track records in the advertised position.
- A reliable individual who is committed, audacious, accountable, and passionate (females and HIV community members are strongly encouraged to apply) with strong core values to work with our highly experienced team at our Head and state offices.
- A reliable executor who is flexible and can hit the ground running in aiding the organization achieve its goals as it aligns with saving lives, making life more meaningful and productive for all Nigerians and especially for the most vulnerable. If this typifies you, kindly read on.
- Prepare Scope of Works for expression of interest and request for quotes from prequalified bidders.
- Support the Senior Supply Chain Management Officer in forecasting and cost planning for developing procurement plans to support the Program.
- Manage all procurement and supply chain trackers for States Operations (Electronic and Hardcopies) for all Approved Requisitions, Contract Awards and provide periodic update on status to the Senior SCM Officer.
- Assist in the preparation of Purchase Orders, collation of relevant documentation to support consideration for award of contract.
- Manages customer Accounts Receivable to ensure timeliness of payments and clearance of open transactions.
- Analyze data and apply appropriate project management methodology to identify and develop recommendations for process improvements.
- Evaluates all vendors orders prior to release of balance payment, ensuring that all performance obligations are met.
- Any other duties as assigned by Supervisor or his/her designate.
- Minimum of First Degree or equivalent qualifications in Supply Chain Management, Purchasing & Supply, or related fields preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Good knowledge of donor regulations especially USG rules on procurement.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team building abilities.
- Ability to gather and analyze facts, draw conclusions, define problems, and suggest solutions.
Deadline: 31st October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their current CV and Suitability Statement not more than 200 words indicating Position and Location in Microsoft Word format by email to: [email protected] The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION AND APPLICANT FULL NAME; e.g. Supply Chain Associate SCM 004 – Abuja, ADESUWA NWACHUKWU.
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process.
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.