Guaranty Trust Holding Company (Formerly Guaranty Trust Bank Plc) is a multinational financial institution that provides individuals, businesses, private and public institutions across Africa and the United Kingdom with a broad range of market-leading financial products and services. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone and the United Kingdom, the Bank currently employs over 12,000 professionals and has Total assets and Shareholders’ Funds of N4.057trillion and N661.1Billion respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: System Monitoring Officer (Habaripay)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
Industry: Financial Services
- As the System Monitoring Officer, you are responsible for managing, troubleshooting and proactively updating hardware and software assets to prevent downtime from occurring.
- Oversee system performance and report generation.
- Manage user accounts, credentials, permissions, access rights, storage allocations, and active directory administration.
- Lead process improvements and modifications.
- Secure system integrity from any breaches or viruses and play an essential role in risk-mitigation planning, including creating backup plans, safeguards for data, user security policies, and identity management.
- Ensure high-level security and efficiency resulting in 100% output.
- Develop and execute backup and recovery plan.
- Design, organize, modify, and support the organization’s computer systems, including operating systems, business applications, security tools, web servers, email systems, and user hardware (laptops, PCs).
- Quickly resolve any system failures and troubleshoots issues.
- Upgrade and manage hardware and software.
- Research upcoming products, service protocols, and standards in support of systems software procurement and development efforts.
- Ensure an uninterrupted internet connection and manages mail servers for sending and receiving emails and file servers for saving and managing data.
Requirements and Qualification
- OND or HND in Computer Science
- 2-3 years hands-on experience in same or similar role
- Proficient ICT skills
- Experience in the financial service sector will be an advantage
- Good communication skill
- Ability to work in a team.
Deadline: 30th November, 2022.