Max Drive – We are a team of passionate people and a leading technology-enabled company driven by a vision to solve the mobility challenges in Africa. We want to get people and goods to their destinations hitch-free. It is personal for us because we understand the frustration of epileptic transportation. We are making mobility safe, affordable, accessible, and sustainable through the deployment of high-performance technologies and operators.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Vision Testing Officer
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
Job type: Full time
- Conduct visual acuity test, to check eye defects or otherwise.
- Enlighten prospects on the importance of good vision to successful riding and advise on practices that helps with good vision.
- Provide feedback to management for decision making based on experiences with visual testing.
- Keep abreast of advancement in visual testing and advise management on improved testing methods and equipment.
- Ensure good experience for prospects by ensuring they attended to in a polite and friendly manner.
- Respond to questions and provide guidance to prospects on all issues related to visual testing.
- Check understanding of safety measures and driving laws.
- Document and report on prospects’ performance during test.
- 0 – 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Must understand the local dialect of the business territory.
- Proficiency in other languages is added advantage.
- Good analytical and organizational skills with experience.
- He/she should be able to enjoy clerical and administrative work with good planning and numeric skills.
- Must possess strong methodical approach to complete the assigned work
- Attention to details.
- High Interpersonal skills.
- Maximum concentration over an extended period of time.
- Knowledge about highway code and all traffic and road-use rules.
- Ability to give clear instructions.
- Basic knowledge of vehicles.
- Competitive pay & benefits
- Premium Health insurance cover
- Consistent Learning and Development.