ipNX is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies, serving a multitude of needs across enterprises, small businesses and residents with innovative, world-class services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Visual Designer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Purpose of the Job
- The Visual Designer is responsible for creating eye-catching and professional Graphic, UI/UX & Motion Designs for the retail business by applying global standard artistic and design principles.
- The role requires you to create the concepts, artwork and layouts for all of the division’s digital projects based on design briefs and meetings with stakeholders, solicit for approval of mockups and prototypes and then finally see through to completion, the production of these design projects.
Expected Key Results
- Visual Design
- Graphic Design
- Motion Design
- Brand Design
- UI & UX
- Product Development & Marketing
- Design Research
- A Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Engineering, Computer Science, Visual Arts, Design or related fields (2.2 / Upper Credit Minimum)
- 1-3 years of experience as a visual designer or similar
- Hands-on Experience with creating compelling designs as a Graphics Designer, Visual Designer or Similar
- Marketing and brand development experience
- Experience using all elements of graphic design to illustrate business concepts
- Advanced Proficiency in Image & Video Editing Software
- Advanced Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (Majorly Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign)
- Advanced Proficiency in 2D/3D Animation (with apps such as After Effects) is a plus
- Advanced Proficiency in UI/UX Apps (Adobe XD & Sketch)
- A creative storyteller with multimedia presentation abilities
- Proficiency in keeping up with visual design technologies and industry trends
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- A complete portfolio of visual design artworks for various purposes that meet the highest standards of delivery and quality
- Excellent visual, verbal and written communication skills along with presentation and negotiation skills.
Deadline: 12th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified cadidates should send their updated Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.