Grand Maridos provides the perfect mix of business and leisure in an environment that offers a unique blend of decorum and easy access to the city With over 40 rooms of different sizes furnished to give you true comfort and luxury. A conference hall with a capacity of up to 250 people, for any events, with 1 restaurant that serves local and foreign delicacies, a fitness center with certified instructors, and 24/7 power supply and security by the best security firms in the country. We are the most guest-centric hotel in Ibadan. We go the extra mile to satisfy your needs and provide a memorable five-sense experience of hospitality through a unique combination of quality facilities and well-trained hotel staff, second to none.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Waiter
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Serve food and drink orders
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
- Deliver checks and collect bill payments
- Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning
- Meet with restaurant staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations (e.g. parties).
- Follow all relevant health department regulations
- Provide excellent customer service to guests
- Greet and escort customers to their tables
- Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies)
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses
- Inform customers about the day’s specials
- Offer menu recommendations upon request
- Up-sell additional products when appropriate
- Take accurate food and drinks orders, using a POS ordering software,order slips or by memorization
- Check customers’ IDs to ensure they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages
- Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.