Kyosk Digital Services Limited is a tech-led platform that connects informal retailers who retail in kiosks and other similar retail outlets directly to fast-moving consumer goods companies (FMCGs) by communicating demand from retail outlets directly to FMCGs and their distributors and managing the delivery of the goods to the kiosks.
Our digital ordering and delivery platform – Kyosk, ensures that these retail outlets get access to stock at competitive prices and have them delivered directly to them. FMCGs find the traditional distribution chain to be inadequate as well, making it expensive for them to serve kiosk-type retail outlets, leading to high incidences of product stock-outs and lost sales opportunities. By providing FMCGs with good data visibility, we solve this major problem of theirs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Intern
Locations: Jos, Plateau and Kwara
Job type: Contract
- We are looking for a talented person to join our team as a Warehouse Intern. The person will provide full support to the Warehouse department. The preferred candidates should be ready to learn and work smart.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Inventory management – perform cycle counts, complete reconciliations, monitor inventory transactions, and continually sorts out inventory issues as they arise.
- Update all transactions in the APP (warehouse management system). ∙ Receive and verify the quantity and condition of products coming from suppliers and inter-warehouse transfers.
- Check the re-order level of products in the warehouse to ensure we don’t have any stockouts.
- Ensure that all paperwork is correctly prepared and handed directly to the Supervisor for approval.
- Work closely with the Supervisor on all matters within the warehouse & advise management of unsafe conditions, and provide recommendations for improvement, identify continuous improvement opportunities & actively participate in improvement events.
- Demonstrates flexibility and handles changing workloads, stress, the fast-paced environment we work in, and urgent shifts in customer priorities.
- Make sure the work area is clean and organized at all times.
- National Diploma / HND in Supply Chain, Procurement, or related field. ∙
- A minimum of 1 year experience in warehouse operations.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of material systems, process controls, warehousing, and logistics within the FMCG industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of inventory and Logistics.
- Ability to meet deadlines, follow directions, pay attention to details and multi-task
- Impeccable Integrity.
- Must be punctual, and
- Good interpersonal skills.